I LOVE Atkins Frozen Dinners

• Like the title says I love Atkins Frozen Dinners, They are so good and so filling, lean cuisine and healthy choices I always have to eat two of the dinners to get full but not with Atkins frozen dinners.
  • I like the Pizza especially Meat lovers
  • Awesome
  • http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/w...is-about/24087
  • My favorites are the Beef Merlot, Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo, & Chili Con Carne.
  • Love the pizza!
  • hows the sodium count on these?
  • Quote: hows the sodium count on these?
    Just to give you an idea.....someone mentioned the Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo. The serving size is 9 ozs., total sodium is 1070 mg. The Stone Fired Three Meat Pizza is approx. 5.78 ozs. and contains 1190 mg sodium.
  • Thanks for the link Jersey. I will definitely re-think about eating their food.
  • Quote: Like the title says I love Atkins Frozen Dinners, They are so good and so filling, lean cuisine and healthy choices I always have to eat two of the dinners to get full but not with Atkins frozen dinners.
    Yup, I agree! Tasty and filling. These and Kashi are now my go-to brands when I choose a frozen meal. They're the only ones that really fill me up. I've been bulking up the Atkins though with extra veg. It tends to have enough sauce to coat another serving or two. I'm not doing Atkins so I'm not concerned about adding a few more carbs, although I am aiming to keep below 100g carbs on most days. I've found that's the number that helps me best lose and keep my appetite in check.
  • I definitely would never live off them, but if I do need a quick meal a couple of the frozen ones I really like. The ones I've tried, it seems like the meat and veggies are much better quality than you get with the other frozen meal plans.

There is no way for there not to be some kind of issue with a frozen product, but if I'm in a rush, don't have time to cook and the choice is between one of these dinners and pulling thru a drive thru, I'm going to go with the frozen meal. =)
  • The new one with beef and veggies is fantastic!!! I think its beef teriyaki with carrots and broccoli. Yumm yumm big time!!!