Getting out of the 190's!!!

You're on Page 19 of 22
Go to

Hi ready2lose! Are you following a specific way of eating or just counting calories? I know it's disappointing when you feel stuck but if you keep going, it will happen!
  • Quote: 193.9

Hi ready2lose! Are you following a specific way of eating or just counting calories? I know it's disappointing when you feel stuck but if you keep going, it will happen!
    Hi!
    I am trying to eat three healthy meals a day and one snack. I can basically eat anything but I try to avoid white bread and pastas. If I eat bread, its wheat bread or wheat pasta. I only drink water. I don't eat sweets. That kind of thing..
    Thanks for the encouragement. I actually had 189.7 show up on the scale this morning but I don't count my official weight until Wednesday's so I am not ready to celebrate it....yet.
  • Weighed in at 187.9 this morning!! I’m safely out of this thread! Good luck to you all! You can do it!!!
  • Thanks boopchick! I had my first day with the personal trainer on Monday, almost fainted twice and suffering from severe delayed onset muscle soreness (can't even straighten my arms!) But he assured me it's best to work through it to get over that 3 week hump.

I'm down to 192 today, so surprisingly some progress! Usually I gain when I work out because I retain more water, and my elbows are SWOLLEN!

I'm keeping a food journal al for my trainer, but I'm stuck on new healthy meal recipes and options!
  • Quote: Weighed in at 187.9 this morning!! I’m safely out of this thread! Good luck to you all! You can do it!!!
    WOOHOO!!! I hope to see you soon! May the 80s go quickly for you!
  • Hit 190 this morning. Sooo close!! How is everyone doing?
  • I'm on to the next decade!! I finally hit the 80's this morning with 188.8! Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • Welp, after my 6 week break I am glad to report I have essentially maintained [maybe even lost]. I am very proud of myself!!

Today the scale showed 192.9 lbs! Big drop from yesterday, probably still flushing all the sodium [I ate A LOT of Ramen]. Ready to see a new decade!
  • Scale says 190.5 lbs this morning! SO CLOSE! ^^
  • I haven't been on this thread since March 12, 2019. Good Luck, Everyone!

SW: 199.8
    CW: 197 (- 2.8)
    GW: 189.8

• Good Luck, Everyone!

CW: 196.6 (- 3.2)

• Good Luck, Everyone!

CW: 195.4 (- 4.4)

• Good Luck, Everyone!

CW: 194.2 (- 5.6)

• Good Luck, Everyone!

CW: 193.6 (- 6.2) I'm down to the lowest weight I was in 2016!

• Good Luck, Everyone!

CW: 191.8 (- 8)