Getting out of the 190's!!!

You're on Page 18 of 22
Go to
  • -
  • Ha, I'm jealous of your fast, steady weight loss. Even with my whoosh, you've lost WAY more than I have over the last 5 weeks. You've lost 12 pounds, I've lost 5. Still jealous? I just seem to occasionally have a long plateau followed by a whoosh. I'd rather lose more steadily, like you.
  • I'm hovering right at the edge of moving threads. Saw 189.6 yesterday, but back up to 190.2 this morning. SOON!
  • I'm not sure how I missed this decade when I was looking around the forums, I actually posted on the 180s thread with Lacerta. Still quite new so hopefully I will figure it all out soon

Hello everyone and wow! I must say you are all so inspirational!! Good luck this week, we can do it!

I started a couple of days ago (would that make me newly hatched?) with a 100 days of 100 exercise challenge. First day was 100 squats which killed my thighs for a couple of days! Day 2 was 100 seconds of planks (which I suck at), Day 3 was kettle ball arm lifts (which I rock at lol) and today is jumping jacks. Added on to that is the shear amount of water I have been drinking. I somehow didn't realize how little water I was drinking in a day before this week.
  • Welcome scarletrunner. Good luck on your 100 days challenge, that sounds great.

I'm still just hanging out right around 190. Back up to 190.6 today.
  • Thanks Lacerta! It's going to be super soon for both of us I think! I need to see about getting a digital scale for more precision but after a weekend where my husband surprised me with a trip (our daughter was at respite so he booked a hotel room and reservations for dinner at a restaurant I have been dying to try. Where of course I way over ate!) and I didn't eat as well as I should or workout as much as I should...I was surprised to see the scale read 190 this morning! Woot woot!
  • Hello!

• Yay Boop!!!
  • Hanging in at 198.7

Saturday over calories and TOM ...Hoping for that whoosh soon.
  • 196 🙂
  • Hi boopchick! :waving:

I'm feeling defeated, but not giving up! I have lost 35 pounds since October 2018, and I have been painfully hovering between 196-193.4. I finally did something crazy and hired a personal trainer for 2x week workouts. My goal is 160, and I really want to meet that by May 2020! My fiance and I have planned an elopement to St Thomas!

Good luck everyone on dropping the pounds!!
  • Hi Marie!

You'll get there. Interested to hear how it goes with the personal trainer. I'm at 195.8 today.
    Your elopement to St. Thomas sounds so romantic!!
  • Hi everyone!! I’m feeling VERY discouraged! I want out of the 190’s so bad and it just isn’t happening! I’m at 190.6 today but fluctuates between that and 193. The last two weeks I’ve stayed in same place. I’m doing what I think are all the right things- eating and exercise. Drinking plenty of water. Eating about 1200 good calories a day. I’m down 38lbs since Jan 9. 45 pounds down is halfway to my goal by the end of this year. I just feel stuck and disappointed that I seem to be doing all the right things but NOTHING. Ready for a big whoosh to see a new decade. So difficult