The second 25 - picture edition

• I posted in the main mini goal forum, but for schlitz and giggles, here's a comparison photo. I've been taking a picture every Monday since I started this journey on October 27.

Here's the before picture, and the latest progress pic taken Monday March 23.

• Wow! Great job!
  • All of the hard work is definitely showing! Congratulations!
  • There's a big difference in your body but wow - look at your face!!! I would have guessed the second picture was of a younger sister. And your waist is so much more defined. That's awesome. Thank you so much for posting pictures. I know I personally find those so inspirational.
  • looking great! Well done you!
  • Love it- So wish I had a before pic- I've lost 83 pounds but The largest I can find are at the size I am now, and that was a sneaky Xmas one with grandbaby(can't toss those) I am the picture taker and we all know why don't we.
  • Im in the photo album for motivation as Im cranky while I diet and this is helping. Good job!
  • What a difference! Keep up the great work. Congrats!
  • It looks like more than 25 # to me! I'm betting you put on some muscle! You are doing fabulous and you are an inspiration!
  • Way 2 Go
  • It was actually 50lbs, not 25 My minigoals are set every 25lbs, and the post was for reaching my second of hopefully five. Things have slowed down considerably since then, but I'm ok with where I am, and where it's going.

Getting married in two weeks, and I've been extra busy running around taking care of all the fun last minute details