Sage2's Little Log, Part 2

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Congrats on your loss! I love reading other people's calorie logs. It's so interesting to see how different heights and weights lose with different calorie ranges. Keep up the great work!
  • Thanks for the visit and encouragement. I love reading other people's logs also and seeing the differences in how we all do things and succeed.

Quote: Congrats on your loss! I love reading other people's calorie logs. It's so interesting to see how different heights and weights lose with different calorie ranges. Keep up the great work!
  • Well done, Sage!
  • Thanks, Aria!

Quote: Well done, Sage!
  • Sunday, March 22, 2100

Exercise: 10,000+ steps, 60-sec plank
  • Posting this as classes start tomorrow again and I just want to be up and out without being on the internet much in the a.m.; I keep getting the days mixed up in my log here, will go back and fix.

Monday, March 23, 2100

Exercise: 10,000+ steps, 60-sec plank, .20 min. squats
  • Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 1785

Exercise: 10,000+ steps, 60-sec plank, .20 min. squats, 15 min. weights
  • In a hurry to get to class; yesterday was a very enlightening day as far as my emotional health and what I intend to do with my life & I was pleased to have controlled the calories under 2000.

Wednesday, March 25, 1945

Exercise: 7,000+ steps plus the daily conditioning mini routine (1 min each of plank, bodyweight squats & wall pushups )
  • Thursday, March 26, 1785

Exercise: 5,000+ steps + daily conditioning routine
  • Friday, March 27, 1760

Exercise: 4,000+ steps
  • Saturday, March 28, 1885

Exercise: 10,000+ steps + conditioning exercises
  • Sunday Weigh-In
    Huzzah, I know the scale should not influence my mood but it does.

Down .6 for the week to 127.4.

Liking it!

Thoughts on calorie levels: This is the first week in many that my total weekly average calorie level has been under 2000 and it's paid off. Reiterating three beliefs here for the record: 1) Calories count and for purposes of weight management it is (for me) necessary to balance calories in/calories out for maintenance, create a calorie deficit for loss and if I create a calorie surplus, I gain; 2) Although calories vary in how they are processed by the body and how they contribute to our health and well-being, for me, for the purposes of weight management in general, a calorie is a calorie is a calorie, what I weigh comes down to calories in/calories out; it's a law of physics, IMO; and, 3) While I would lose weight eating far below a healthy calorie intake of under 1200, it is not necessary or suitable for me to EVER go even as low as 1200 (for the most part, I might do it now and then for the heck of it and I might do it if I did not have money to buy food or if I were ill and didn't feel like eating or couldn't eat or if I were prepping for a surgical procedure that required fasting or if I adopted some sort of healthy fasting routine where I ate a very low calorie diet on, say alternate days, or a day or so a week only or if I just felt like not bothering to eat now and then for whatever reason.)
  • Congratulations on your weekly WI, Sage!
  • Thanks, Aria!

Quote: Congratulations on your weekly WI, Sage!
  • Sunday, March 29, 2590

Exercise: 10,000+ steps + conditioning exercises