Why am I not losing much??

• Hello everybody,
    I'm a 35 yr old woman, I'm from Kuwait and I have 3 kids. I was 96 kilos (don't know how much that is in pounds ) I went to a netrition doctor, and sticked to a diet with exersice. It has been Almost a year now and I'm 73 kilos now. The thing is I CAN'T see my body changing with the exersice! I walked, jogged, I chaned my exrcise program, then I started making insanity program ( Sean Tee) for 3 months, but still can't get my body to shape up! What am I doing wrong??
  • Lift weights. Heavy ones.
    Make sure you're not over estimating your calories.

You have already lost over 10% of your starting weight, and are in what usually happens after such a substantial loss - the dreaded plateau. If you count calories, try increasing them for a week or two to a level closer to your maintenance level, then see if the scale changes at all. It sort of helps to hit the reset button on your body (or has for me in the past).
  • If you're talking about just seeing results... I personally find results next to impossible to see on myself. I know I have lost weight, but I live in my body every day. I adjust to every slight change instantly, even my husband doesn't really notice either. That's normal, you might have to compare pictures. If you mean you no longer are loosing weight like you were before or as much as you like than the above posts about plateaus are more what you're looking for.