March Leslie Sansone 2015 plus

You're on Page 2 of 10
Go to
  • 25 min of 3mi remix. I used to be so crazy about this one but when she came out with the ten min. walks I changed and really like them.
  • Sometimes when Leslie says how good it feels to move I think, she wouldn't say that is she had arthritis and neuropathy.
  • Light walk, tummy trimmer, walk, kick and jab and flexibility walk
  • When Leslie says to put your mind to the muscle..........I'm really bad at that. I can completely miss the health tip. Does make the work out go quickly, though.
  • Quote: When Leslie says to put your mind to the muscle..........I'm really bad at that. I can completely miss the health tip. Does make the work out go quickly, though.
    I'm not very good at that either. My trainer used to always say to engage the core and I thought it meant sucking in the stomach. But finally I figured out how to do it, but I can't hold it for long.
  • Quote:
    My trainer used to always say to engage the core
    How does your trainer explain it?
  • 40 min super burn.
  • Light walk and interval walk. Do you believe all the stuff about intervals?
  • You basically tighten from the ribs down to engage the core. I'm supposed to do it while running but can't do that yet.

Taking morning off and then I have strength training after school.
  • Quote:
    You basically tighten from the ribs down to engage the core. I'm supposed to do it while running but can't do that yet.
    Sound tricky.
  • Light walk, tummy trimmer, walk, kick and jab and flexibility walk.
  • Upper body blast with 5# weights and lower body blast. She goes so fast in the upper body blast. I wonder what she means by "controled".
  • Light walk and brisk and steady. Off to wash the floor and vacuum
  • Tummy trimmer, walk, kick and jab and flexibility walk