March 2015 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Debbie Siebers Slim and Limber
    This morning: Oxycise Level 1

Have a wonderful day!
  • Hi everyone!

I'm so glad it's March Only 2 weeks until Spring Break!!! I can' wait for my trip to Disney World

Diana- thanks for getting us started. I'll give one of your favorites a try for combat

today- cycle 45 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Cardio Kickboxing w/gloves

Teacher Are you going to FL?

Waving Hi all around!

Last night I added on: Work, Cleanse, and Rest from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste DVD
    This Morning: Oxycise Level 2

Have a great day!
  • Hello Everyone!

My son is taking his family to Disney World over spring break also.

Check-In:
    LESLIE SANSONE WALK IN YOUR HOME - 3 MILE SUPER FAT BURNER
    YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MARNE - 1/4 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BODY AND BREATH AWARENESS
    Tai Chi Chih: movements 1 - 5

Have a marvelous Monday!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: HHA's Extreme Cardio

Have a great evening!
  • Hi everyone!!!

Diana- yes, I'll be in Florida 3/14-3/19 I'm so ready for a break from school.

Deb- has your son been to disney world before? We go often and love it.

today- rest

Last night I added on: Yoga Zone's Yoga for a Strong & Healthy Back
    This Morning: Oxycise Commuter Workout

Have a great day!
  • Hello Everyone!

Teacher: Yes, he took his family to Disney World last year during spring break. Their daughter's birthday is March 12. She turns 5 this year. Their son is 3. The whole family really enjoyed it so much last year that they decided to do it again this year. They live in Wisconsin, so it gives them a good break from winter as well as a fun time for the kids.

Check-In:
    DEFL 3A
    Walk 31 minutes
    YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MARNE - 1/4 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: ACTIVE YOGA CONDITIONING
    Tai Chi Chih: movements 6 - 10

Have a terrific Tuesday!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    KCM's Start Here Workout #2 w/12's
    Zumba Rush

Teacher I'm still hoping to go to Epcot and Wild Kingdom. Are you staying on the resort or close by? Are your pets staying with someone or going to doggie daycare?

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Hi everyone!!

Deb- a birthday at Disney sounds fun!!!

Diana- you should go sometime. I think you would really like it. We're staying at Old Key West. It's on property and timeshare. So we're able to use the Disney buses but we'll also have a kitchen and laundry. My dogs are staying with my parents on this trip.

today- unplanned rest day... my hip is being cranky & I'm feeling lazy

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing and seated sections)
    Listened to: A meditation for Relaxation and Wellness
    This morning: Oxycise Level 1

Have a great day!
  • Hello Everyone!

Check-In:
    DEFL 3B
    Walk 30 minutes
    Tai Chi Chih: movements 11 - 15
    YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MARNE - 1/4 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BALANCE AND RELAXATION

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
  • Hi Everyone!

We have crazy weather here, too. Today and tomorrow's high is 80+, Friday's high is in the 30's.

Check-In: Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!