I love calorie counting

• Hi Everyone! It has been a long time since Ive posted here. Last year I got to my breaking point at 294.6 lbs. I started calorie counting and giving up foods that I couldnt control myself around. I started working out 5-6 days a week. I am now currently 230 lbs and I feel amazing. 64.6 lb loss and still going.

Id love to help anyone out with questions or help. I have a facebook page for my journey. Look for me Bres tough love weight loss journey.
  • I admire your enthusiasm about calorie counting, as well as your wonderful progress! I resent having to count calories (wish I didn't, but I do), yet I know it's the only way for me to know how I'm doing.
  • Congrats! Calorie counting use to be tedious for me but now it's second nature. I like that if I go to a popular place or cafe with my friends which have calorie counts (Panera Bread FTW) I know I can work around whatever I'm getting. I'm in control!
  • Awesome! Keep going.
  • Congratulations! I am so happy for you and very impressed. I just joined this forum and would very much like your help. I am just starting my weightloss journey and hope that calorie counting can work for me too. I would appreciate hearing about any info that helped you. I have not had much luck sticking to a plan so I need to ease into this. Thanks!
  • You're doing amazing, 60 pounds loss is such an amazing accomplishment!

Fellow lover of calorie counting here too. I hope I can eventually get to a place where I can maintain my weight intuitively, but for the foreseeable future, I need to keep track.
  • Bravo on your progress!! I am on and off and on again on this,,but your post gave me more hope!! Thank you!! and much continue success.