Will lose 25 by summer!

• Hi y'all

I was looking st my overall goals of 73 lbs and wanted to break it down a little to 25 lbs. Maybe by June 1st? That is three months and if I am on track with my eating I can lose 10 lbs a month so that gives a little leeway.

What do you think? Can anyone relate to this goal and join me?

Cheers (over a kale blueberry smoothie)

Sno
  • so far so good
    Alright! Well I started reading some inspirational weight loss material-Cheat system diet-and I decided on a one week strategy starting last Monday

No chips crackers or other snack food.
    No sugar
    1 glass of juice per day
    1 piece of bread per day
    Veggies veggies veggies

I wanted to break some of my worst habits, eating a lot of sweets, drinking a lot of juice and chips crackers pretzels. It seemed really hard to give them up for a long time so I committed to one week- seemed doable.

One thing the book said was to realize that overeating or eating junk equals unwanted fat on the body. Seems simple but I wasn't making that connection when I was eating like that.

So after four days I have lost four pounds! I am jazzed and motivated.

Making the move to start this was hard. Follow thru has been easy so far.

Yay me!

• Hey there. I have similar goals. I created a thread but no one responded. I want to lose to lose 40 lbs but till june 25 will be do-able.
    I am on vacations and eating a lot of junk but I will try to quit sugar, chocolates and all junk food.