Hello!

• Hi! I have always found inspiration on this site but just made an account so that I can actually post! I just started into nursing school and am getting married on May 2, 2015- the stress is getting to me a little bit and my eating habits are slipping fast! With school and work I have had less time to work out and I want to look and feel my best on my wedding day... thats why I made an account and am hoping some of you wonderful people can help me reach my goals! I dont really have a lot of weight to lose (10 lbs by my wedding day would be my ultimate goal, so I really need to get on track...) but I do need some help and some place I can maybe vent and get grounded before I turn to food for comfort. I am exited to get to know some of you a little better!
  • Hello One. You are getting married on my birthday!! I hope you find a lot of support here.

I am a 40 year old woman from North Dakota. I have 100 pounds in the past and needed to lose more. However, because of life events instead I put back on the 100 I had lost! In March of 2014 I joined TOPS and so far have lost 60 pounds.

I look forward to getting to know you better also.
  • Hello newbie! I am a newbie too;-) I am a mother that gained a lot uring pregnancy and need to get rid of the extra weight;-( I want my son to be proud of his beautiful mommy! Will be glad to get to know you better and talk more;-) Have a good day!