dizziness/hallucination/nasuea

• is this normal?

i've been doing it since dec 2014 now

it started happening once my weight got below 140

im more hungry than ever because my body wants its weight back

did i reach my limit? I was bigger person my whole life btw, even as a baby/child..

i have a medium-large frame
  • is dizziness/hallucination/nausea normal? Nope

how many calories are you eating per day? Are you eating something an hour before exercise?

Those are often signs of low blood sugar but could be signs of other things as well. Is it only happening during exercise? Does it happen other times?

If it is happening randomly, not exercise related, I'd say get yourself to a doctor, asap. If it is only exercise related, you may still need to see a doctor but you can try timing your meals or a snack an hour or so before exercise to see if that helps.
  • are you properly hydrated? when you say exercise are we talking under an hour or over? if its over an hour perhaps consider consuming while training. Distance runner often consume while running to help avoid the wall.

Ultra runners who sometimes get very dehydrated and low on energy report hallucinating. It is NOT normal.
  • If you just said dizziness and nausea...but hallucinations? Please go see your doctor asap. Like other have said, not normal!
  • See a doctor.
  • I found out why, I was undereating and my mom told me this before it progressed even further. She put me on a better diet that fulfills my nutritional and calorie need!
  • Even though you're back to normal, I would go see your doctor...just to be on the safe side. He/she may have a better idea on how to "attack" the weight loss issue.