Zombies, Run!

• So I'm nearing the end of C25K and getting pretty bored during my 25 mins runs. The zombies, run app sounds like exactly what I need! Has anyone tried it?
  • Bored? are you on a treadmill? Join a jogging club and check this out. http://www.parkrun.ie/events/ not sure if you can find one close but well worth it. I did c25k came out the back and started this ended up making new friends and nothing is more entertaining than out doing your 5k runs with a friend to talk trash with!
  • It is entertaining. I have used it to keep myself going and it does work.
  • I love it. Fun storyline.
    There's another one made by the same people called "the Walk." It's more just a story to listen to while running (as opposed to Zombies, Run! which is more reward-based), but it's still fun.
    As an aside, I'm not a runner. I walk a lot though. :P
  • I have heard of it but never used it. Maybe mix up your playlist and get amped up with some new music. That is what I like to do. Also, if you can run outside and change up your scenery. This will make the time go by much faster.
  • My husband uses it, he likes it! I love the voice acting too, but I've never personally used it.
  • Unfortunately I'm on a treadmill, hence the boredom. I ran a bit outside before christmas but it's just too cold at the minute (snow etc). I look forward to getting outside though because I know it will be so much better! There is a park run near me too which I hope to do when it gets a bit warmer! (I'm a wuss in cold weather haha)

The app was brilliant. It was just the first one, so I can't say the story was gripping, but it kept me entertained so much so that I ran an extra 8 minutes than I've ever ran! Finally ran 30 mins!! Super happy
  • I've always wanted to use the app but my phone wont let me download anymore apps anymore (which is weird it keeps saying that microsoft is unavailable) But it sounds fun as ****.
  • how come I have never heard of this until now! Getting this ASAP. Thanks!
  • LOVE Zombies run! It really does make the time pass faster, especially on the treadmill when it's too cold/snowy to run outside. Be careful when you listen to it though.... I used it outside, in a wooded off leash area with my 2 dogs and almost peed myself when my dog jumped out of the bush just ahead of me. Guess I was really into the storey line
  • Never even heard about the app until I saw this post lol. Thx so much for sharing- I'll have to try this one!

-Daniela