first day

• Hi, its my first day on here! Nervous, scared and excited as I take my first step towards making the life style changes. Happy to see that I am not in this alone - looks like a great community. Making these lifestyle changes to not only impact my life/health but to set an example for my 2 children.
  • Welcome!! Im new here too. I started my weight loss journey exactly one week ago with 40 lbs to lose. I just wanted to say hello and good luck! Keep us posted on your journey!!
  • Another newbie here to welcome you! I'll start my IP journey this Wednesday. This forum has provided me with so much info I feel ready to take on this new way of life! hope to see your around!
  • Quote: Welcome!! Im new here too. I started my weight loss journey exactly one week ago with 40 lbs to lose. I just wanted to say hello and good luck! Keep us posted on your journey!!
    Texasma welcome and good luck with your journey!

Quote: Another newbie here to welcome you! I'll start my IP journey this Wednesday. This forum has provided me with so much info I feel ready to take on this new way of life! hope to see your around!
    Frawniemae welcome as well and I saw that you planning to join the 25 pound weight loss challenge, it's never to late to start just send a request to Lisa if you haven't already and go for it.

Quote: Hi, its my first day on here! Nervous, scared and excited as I take my first step towards making the life style changes. Happy to see that I am not in this alone - looks like a great community. Making these lifestyle changes to not only impact my life/health but to set an example for my 2 children.
    Rberi, welcome and don't be nervous it's okay to be scared being scared means you are about to do something really, really brave! Good luck.
  • Hi! Welcome! I am also new here..good luck!