Re-reintroduction!

• Hello ladies and gentlemen! I'm back.

Last January I started on a high protein diet for a few months and then I started to let go a bit toward a more balanced, healthy diet within a certain calorie budget. I was doing fantastic! In four months I lost 40 lbs. (or very close).

And then I got pregnant. For the sake of my mental health, because I was obsessed with not gaining an ounce and it was driving me nuts, I finally decided to let go and just eat whatever I pleased whether it was healthy or not. Needless to say I am back to the start (or very close )

My due date was on January 8th but my little bundle of joy ended up being delivered by C-section on December 22nd; he's mellow, healthy and oh, so handsome! I don't nurse (it's a long story) so I thought I might as well go back to my healthy eating habits, kick starting the whole thing again with a high protein diet like I did last year.

I am really excited to regain a life that was very satisfying and rewarding to me last year, and so is my husband, who had a gastric sleeve done in late 2013 and really wants me to eat healthy so that he eats healthy. And I want my kids to go back to eating healthy as well. When mamma eats healthy in this household, everyone does!

So here's my re-introduction! I'm back baby!

• Welcome back!