Healthy Habits Group

• Hey y'all!

I am so inspired by the great things each and every one of you is doing. I know how hard it can be to not only start this journey but to continue when you feel you've fell off the wagon. I've been there, I know how difficult it is to self motivate but guess what? I also know how powerful it is to have yourself surrounded by likeminded people so when you do fall, you have multiple hands reaching to pick you back up.

I decided that I wanted to get a handful of people together to focus on the creation of healthy habits and lifestyle choices but to also form a network of positivity and support. If you'd like to join us let me know, I love being in a group with others for support because those ties and friendships will last for the duration of your fitness journey. We will begin out "challenge" on the 25th and will be going for 21 days because it only take 21 days to make or break a habit.

If you'd like to join us, let me know. It'd be wonderful to share this part of our journey together.
  • I would love to join! I think it is very important to have a support system through this journey and it would be great to have a group of people to "check in" with and harness our collective energy! I'm in!