NEW-What Did You Have For Lunch Today?

You're on Page 1 of 16
Go to
  • Hey guys, we got to 500 posts in the last thread so I'm starting a new one

Salad-faux chicken, quinoa, baby greens, tomato, kidney beans, hard boiled egg, green onions, home made dressing.
  • Chipotle Salad - a little brown rice, black beans, steak, hot salsa and a pinch of cheese. Used the salsa as dressing.

Was craving red meat and spicy and this was a way to get both on plan.
  • VikingBride-Great job finding a way to satisfy your craving and still eat healthy

Salad-Baby greens, quinoa, shredded carrot, faux chicken, green onions, celery, red bell pepper, and orange sesame dressing.
  • I had 1/2 cup of split pea soup. I spilled it on my desk
  • 2 hard boiled eggs and an apple with peanut butter
  • I have a cup of minestrone... I hope I don't spill it, lol! Seriously, though, between that and coming home yesterday and not realizing I had no more jasmine rice (also on my plan) it put me in a really bad mood.

At least I woke up to an almost 2lb loss!
  • Munchy-Great job on the loss!

Edamame and 1 med egg with tamari.
  • Veggie and tofu vermicelli bowl and a boba ice tea
  • Deconstructed Veggie Sushi Salad, Hard boiled egg with tamari, apple, strawberries.
  • Anyone on a specific diet? Just calorie counting?
  • Quote: Anyone on a specific diet? Just calorie counting?
    I count calories and WW points, and try to stay on the lower end of the carbs.

Today I'm having a cup of spicy tomato blue cheese soup.
  • lunch was really 2 snacks today.

carrots and hummus
    sauteed mushrooms and gf pretzels
  • Thin steak, mushrooms, green peppers and onions with some Monterey Jack cheese.
  • Sauteed tofu, broccoli, carrots in sesami oil, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Had this over rice with a side of wilted greens (curly kale) that were soaked in olive oil and brown rice vinegar. Yum.
  • autumn_owl-I count calories and I guess most would probably consider my diet whole foods. Other than that, I'm not really on any specific diet.

Peanut salad, strawberries, apple.