Jan. WATP Leslie Sansone plus

You're on Page 5 of 13
Go to
  • Quote:
    Running Until You are 100 and I was trying the techniques in there.
    Wow! Might have to read that one just out of curiosity. 7 degees here and snow and ice everywhere. Not too good for running. How does the eliptical compare to running?
  • 3mi remix. Was looking on collage video for new Leslie workout and saw a walking one by Kathy Smith. Looked interesting.
  • hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk Off Fat Fast dvd. then did planks, squats and handweights.

later gaters
  • I finally remembered to do a plank today.
  • Quote: Wow! Might have to read that one just out of curiosity. 7 degees here and snow and ice everywhere. Not too good for running. How does the eliptical compare to running?
    I don't know about the eliptical. My DH is thinking of buying one. But we don't really have anywhere to put it. No basements in FL. When DS and his fiancee buy a house and he moves his stuff out we may put it in there.

Yes, I don't know HOW people run in that weather! I'm also on a running challenge on my fitness pal and there are people on there that run in less than zero weather. No way for me!
  • 23 min. on the eliptical.
  • Day off.
  • Quote: 23 min. on the eliptical.
    Wow, that's a lot on there!

Ran 3 miles this morning with DD. She flew back to school this morning after that. THen I went shopping and cooked a chicken and rice meal in crock pot and DH and I went out for a bike ride. We got rained on! Made it so cold.
    We had to stop for about 15 minutes but then the rain stopped and we went on and rode 24 miles.
  • Quote:
    cooked a chicken and rice meal in crock pot
    Yum!
  • Thanks Carol, I'm gonna be back at it tomorrow
  • Terra, keep up the good work.
  • Quote:
    I got a book called Running Until You are 100
    Sharon, do you think it matters what edition you get?
  • 23 minutes on eliptical - carol!! Wow.
    I just love Leslie's 4 fast miles. found it better than 5 miles fat burning walk.
    Not even ynking of hitting the weighing scale. I know it wud depress me n I may stray off walking then...just walking with Leslie everyday...will weighvwhen my clothes feel loose..
  • Anyone tried the 'walk it off in 30 days' work out? Pls share ur experiences...
    God bless.
  • Quote:
    .will weighvwhen my clothes feel loose..
    Good idea.