Out of the 400's

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Out of the 300's
    Out of the 200's
    Happily reached my main goal of 200lbs back in November but last week i surprisely reached Onederland w/ 197lbs (Moving through the DANDR OWL rungs since November). First time i have been below the 200's in my adult life, maybe even longer.
    Much love to my beloved supporting wife and much love and recognition to Dr. Atkins.
    Before - Day 1 (08/27/213) @ 432lbs

Before - Day 1 (08/27/213) @ 432lbs

400lbs+

• 15 months later
    201lbs

• 197lbs (235lbs loss in 15 months)

• Wow SatinPumpkin!! You look amazing!! You've worked so hard and look at you now!! Since I first joined this forum you have been my biggest inspiration. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!
  • I totally second what Jesslan Rose said. You've been one of the biggest inspirations to me since I came back to 3FC.

What's been so impressive to me is to watch you persevere week after week by sticking with your process. To do what you've done in 15 months, you have to have been very consistent in following your program.

Huge congratulations on your accomplishment!!
  • Congratulations pumpkin!!!You look amazing!!! Awesome!!
  • Wow!! You look amazing! You should be smiling in those recent pictures, you did great work!
  • Amazing!

Both sets of after pictures look fantastic. Congratulations to you sir!
  • Handsome!!
    You are awesome.
  • Very nice work.
  • Very inspiring, amazing transformation!
  • WOW! you look so amazing, well done!!
  • Awesome!
  • Congratulations! Job well done!!
  • Congratulations and thanks for all the great support you continue to give to 3FC!