260 to 219 my testimony by mug shots found online

• somewhere around 260 lbs sept/2013

Dec/2014
    this was me yesterday, in aftercare class at 219 lbs

Dec/2014

I started my weight loss journey in 2009 at 320+ lbs. in 09 I lost 100 lbs with the support from this forum diet and exercise. After losing all that weight I partied like never before and went through a terrible experience with my addiction to food, gaining 40+ lbs back, and suffering an addiction to hard drugs. The first picture is my mug shot that I found online from September 2013, just before I got sober.

My name is Heather, and I'm 26 yrs old. No kids. If anyone wants to talk feel free to msg me or post on the boards. I Love you all and I would like to share my experience strength and hope to those that are looking for it like I was back in 09. This particular sub forum was most inspiring to me!
  • Congratulations on the weight loss and on getting sober!
  • Way to go on getting sober, and losing the weight. You look great.
  • Congrats on your weightloss and sobriety. You are so pretty. I thought you were in the 180s, no way are you in the 220s!
  • Ty ladies . I thank god for this better life.
  • Newfoundglory- You are a beautiful girl!! Congrats on the wl and on getting sober. May God Bless you and be with you!!!
  • I love this, and the best part is your smile in the last picture. You look genuinely happy. May your life continue to be as awesome as you can make it!
  • Wow you are amazing. You have two GREAT accomplishments under your belt and congrats to both.