Dec. WATP Leslie Sansone.

You're on Page 5 of 10
Go to
  • One mile of three mile remix.
  • Ten min. of eliptical.
  • Overslept yesterday but wasn't planning on a morning workout anyway. I had my strength training yesterday and he is really increasing the weight. Can't believe how my arms are getting toned! I haven't been sleeveless in years but now I could.

Jogged this am and my Leslie stretch.
  • Quote:
    Can't believe how my arms are getting toned!
    I wish it worked on the tummy.....my trouble spot.
  • Twenty min. of eliptical.
  • I want to get in a Leslie tonight but I haven't been doing too well at night lately.
  • Two miles of the three mile remix. Feet still hurting so I couldn't do a plank
  • Three mile remix.
  • Been very busy the past two days and it will be the same tomorrow and Friday. I was supposed to lift weights with trainer this afternoon but he had to cancel. This was probably good because I needed to clean at home. Which I did for a while, then graded and prepped for the last night of the college course I teach which is tomorrow night. I have to get to school early tomorrow to proctor exams so if I want to run I have to wake up at 4 instead of 4:20. I do want to run because I didn't exercise today and won't Friday. Got a 5k on Sat night.

So if I don't check in, I'll be back soon!
  • Good to see you, Sharon. Feeling a little lonely. ha Twelve min. of eliptical.
  • Hey Carol and Sharon - just wanted to say hey hey hey

looks like everybody is crazy busy with the holiday! so glad you two are sticking with it! i'm making a plan to go paleo and gluten free as soon as this crazy season is over. I have to do something about my weight. right now i'm drinking a protein shake for breakfast and a salad for lunch so that I can eat at whatever is going on at night.... seems we've had something every night. not feelng myself without my workouts but i'll be back at them soon.

hope everybody has a great day!
    later gaters
  • So good to see you. Cathy. Where has everyone gone?
  • One mile of three mile remix.
  • Quote:
    i'm making a plan to go paleo and gluten free
    Tell us a little about that.
  • 20 min bodyflex.