December 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Daniel Plan Total Body Lower w/8's

Teacher I'm not sure which rotation you are following, but here is another one you can look at: http://soreyfitness.com/fitness/turb...ybrid-workout/

Deb Wow, you've got it all scheduled out. Great job!

Laura & izzyboomama Hi

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

This week is flying by!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb Total Body Stretch (standing)

Have a wonderful day!
  • Hello Everyone!

Check-In:
    DEFL 4A (Giant Sets 1 & 2 of 4)
    Walk 31 Minutes
    YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BALANCE AND RELAXATION
    Tai Chi Chih: Push Pull, Gathering in the Energy, Pulling Taffy Basic, Pulling Taffy Anchor Step

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: LM Live Combat 60 w/weighted gloves

Quick post.

Enjoy your evening!
  • Hello Everyone!

Short on time today. Just walked 31 minutes.

Have a tremendous Thursday!
  • Hi all!!!

1 day of school left until break

today- pump challenge
  • Hi Everyone!

This is a quick one for me, too. It seems we are all really busy right now.

Check-In: TF Fire 30 w/weighted gloves

Waving Hi all around!
  • Hello Everyone!

Check-In:
    Walk 30 minutes
    MARI WINSOR BEGINNER‘S PILATES: STRENGTHEN & LENGTHEN
    YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BODY AND BREATH AWARENESS
    Tai Chi Chih: Pulling Taffy Wrist Circles, Pulling Taffy Perpetual Motion, Working the Pulley, Light at the Top of the Head, Light at the Temple

Have a fantastic Friday!
  • Hi Everyone!

Short on time again today. Having to get everything caught up and finished up so we can time some time off for Christmas vacation.

Check-In: TF Hiit 30

• Hi ladies!

The week has REALLY gotten away from me with gatherings and holiday shopping. We've also been busy 3 days this week donating pet food to food pantries. A good week but busy and my workout time has suffered but luckily food choices have been 80% clean even with TREMENDOUS junk around school.

Today - 3T

Hi Diana, Teacher and Deb!! Take care
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
    Stretch from Golds Gym DIY workout
    Short Rest from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Laura I think the food part is the most important, so you've got this. Keep working and do the best you can.

Deb
    Great workouts.

Teacher Is your furbaby doing OK? I remember one of them was sick and you were feeding them pumpkin.

izzyboomama I hope all is well with you.

• Hello Everyone!

Check-In:
    Walk 32 minutes
    YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: ACTIVE YOGA CONDITIONING
    Tai Chi Chih: Joyous Breath, Passing Clouds, Six Healing Sounds, Cosmic Consciousness Pose

Have a sensational Saturday and Sunday!
  • Hi all!!

Laura- wonderful work on your pet food donations Are you on break? We're now off and return Jan.5

Diana- she's all better. thanks

Deb- great workouts!

Today is my birthday! So between all this holiday eating and celebrating, my food has been off. I'm hoping to get a few y visits in over break.

today- pump challenge
  • Hi Everyone!

No workout, unless you count goofing off. We are going away during the Christmas holidays and I needed to pick up a few things. I got stuck in Christmas shopping traffic so that took up most of my day.

Teacher Happy Birthday!

• Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60