Bride to be in shape

• So excited to say that I got engaged over the weekend but now I really have to crack down and stop telling myself I will start the next week. I am so excited to not only get married, but also to begin to feel great about myself!
  • Congrats! Let the fun of wedding planning begin! Best of luck to you in your future!

I just got married in September (we had a quick 6 month engagement) and decided to get married on the beach in Aruba w/a few family and friends. I didn't have the time to lose the weight before had since we decided this 3 months in to our engagement. So now I'm working mini goals of losing weight for my sister's, sister-in-law's, and brother's weddings. Lots of wedding next year! lol
  • Congratulations!! And for what it's worth, I've never seen a bride who wasn't beautiful on her wedding day, regardless of her size. I'm sure your groom will be overjoyed to see you coming down that aisle no matter what.
  • I second what Streudel said. No matter what, you'll look amazing.

And congrats on your engagement!:
  • Congrats!
  • Thank you everyone! I just know that I will feel so great if I lose some weight...one of those things where you know you look good so you feel good I guess lol I don't have those days a lot, but I sure want to!