NEW-What Did You Have For Breakfast?

You're on Page 16 of 24
Go to
  • One big a$$ fried egg! I was reaching the bottom of my liquid egg whites so When I cracked the egg in the pan I poured the rest of the egg whites in their too. It was hilarious looking since it took up the entire pan. It made the yoke look adorable tiny. I also had some rye toast, greek yogurt, and fresh strawberries.
  • Quote: That sounds amazing, anything with bacon does though....
    144 calories each for a pretty substantial serving. It's awesome!
  • Quinoa porridge!
    quinoa, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, turmeric, honey, strawberries
  • EAS low carb protein shake
    1/2 cup steel cut oats with fresh blueberries
  • Leftover chicken thigh, cherry tomato, jalapeno, and scallion in an egg white scramble with a jalapeno spreadable cheese wedge mixed in.
  • I had leftover beef vegetable soup from two nights ago. I have a pretty big garden and needed to use some stuff up. I made a double batch. It tastes delish as a leftover, and it's easier to skim any fat off top from the beef after being in fridge awhile.
  • Cabbage/bacon frittata - it's too easy and too good. Tomorrow I have to switch it up and eat the BLT frittata I made on Saturday.
  • A deviled egg and a small bowl of rice with stevia and whole organic milk
  • fruit salad and 2 poached eggs
  • BLT frittata!
  • Finally got the nutribullet out again. Smoothie with spinach, kiwi, banana, mixed berries, tsp of coconut oil and some greek yogurt. Hoping it holds me over until dinner time since I won't have time for lunch!
  • Same as every work day. One of these babies (far left). Soy latte.

• Two pieces of local bacon and a cup of veggie juice
  • jenny craig turkey breakfast burrito...

PrairieQueen... "local bacon" as opposed to bacon from far away?
  • Bacon/cabbage frittata...for the win!