NEW-What Did You Have For Dinner Today?

You're on Page 16 of 20
Go to
  • I second Ethiopian... the food is sooo good, and the coffee! I have it about once a year here.
  • I roasted a small turkey today (bought it on sale at Christmas and put in deep freeze), a few fingerling potatoes, and fried green tomatoes with homemade buttermilk sauce. We'll be having turkey for the next few days
  • I'm making Greek zoodles with artichoke, tomato, roasted red pepper, kalamata olives, and feta.
  • We're having grilled boneless chicken thighs with butter/hot sauce and fried eggplant. We have leftover German potato salad and cuke salad too.
  • We ordered Chinese, so I got the same thing I've ordered for almost 20 years - plain steamed chicken and broccoli.

I made a simple peanut sauce with my new peanut flour and mixed that in.
  • Last night I had grilled wings with an sweet and spicy sauce and homemade blue cheese dressing, no veggies.

Tonight, we're having pork chops, fingerling taters, and fried zuke chips.
  • oo im joining in on this! lol

Last night was grilled skirt steak + eggplant + baked potatos

Tonight is Weight Watchers beef and broccoli with brown rice
  • Quote: We ordered Chinese, so I got the same thing I've ordered for almost 20 years - plain steamed chicken and broccoli.

I made a simple peanut sauce with my new peanut flour and mixed that in.
    I had the other half last night. Tonight I'm thinking it will be a salmon burger wrapped in lettuce with a caper tartar sauce and roasted broccoli. I have some produce I need to use up and we may be going away this weekend.
  • We still have all of our groupons/certificates! We really need to use those up, but I'm trying to be diligent about weighing and tracking to get the scale moving instead of just maintaining.

Tonight I'll make cauliflower faux-risotto with scallops and mushrooms. Super easy - I have a bag of frozen scallop/mushroom/peas in a creamy sauce from TJ. I'll just take some cauliflower rice (I pre-froze that too) and saute with some onion and mix it all together.
  • Last Friday my husband made this chopped chicken thigh with artichoke, mushroom, basil, and roasted red pepper. It was DELICIOUS!

We plan to eat it as leftovers today. My daughter will probably have it with egg noodles and my husband as a sandwich while I'll just eat it as is or with some kind of easy veg as a base.
  • the plan is pork/egg/veggie fried rice
  • Quote: Last Friday my husband made this chopped chicken thigh with artichoke, mushroom, basil, and roasted red pepper. It was DELICIOUS!

We plan to eat it as leftovers today. My daughter will probably have it with egg noodles and my husband as a sandwich while I'll just eat it as is or with some kind of easy veg as a base.
    I never ate this, but I did have a little for breakfast with egg. My husband isn't eating today (medical procedure tomorrow), so I'll either not eat with him or have a little of these leftovers when he's not around. The remainder I'm going to freeze.
  • I made salmon with snow peas, mushrooms, and zoodles in a honey soy sauce. Mmm. Best zoodles I've ever made!
  • Quote: I made salmon with snow peas, mushrooms, and zoodles in a honey soy sauce. Mmm. Best zoodles I've ever made!
    I'll have to make that! Sounds amazing
  • beef & mushroom stroganoff