2% Body Weight Challenge #50

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Here are the rules : The fastest to shed 2 % of their body weight wins. To calculate 2 % just multiply .02 with your body weight and round off to the nearest 0.1/0.2 lbs (which ever your scale shows). Winner starts the new thread!
  • SW -- 143.6
    GW -- 2.8 lbs -- 140.8
    CW -- 143.6
  • SW: 192lbs / 87.1kg
    2% W: 3.8lbs / 1.7kg
    GW: 188.2lbs / 85.4kg

Here we go again ...
  • SW: 219
    2% W: 4.3
    GW: 215.7

Yeah!! Im always up for a challenge!!
  • Congrats Sum! I came so close but you know what the say......Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!

SW: 240.3
    2%= 4.8
    GW: 235.5
  • Congrats, Sum!

SW: 195.4 lbs
    2% GW: 191.4 lbs
  • I want to try this challenge also first time.

Congrats Sum for your win

I weighed 214 this morning, but I know 6 lbs of that is liquid weight from my misbehavior the past 3 days.... or was that four

Anyway, I will count my start weight as 208, and needing 4.2 lbs off for my 2% if I calculated right in my head....

B F R
  • I was sooo good yesterday. Ate OP and exercised a lot!! And not only did I lose the binge bloat, I lost a little bit more

SW -- 143.6
    GW -- 2.8 lbs -- 140.8
    CW -- 142.4
  • After a day of celebrating my birthday, a small gain

SW -- 143.6
    GW -- 2.8 lbs -- 140.8
    CW -- 144.2
  • Sum: "I was sooo good yesterday. Ate OP and exercised a lot!! And not only did I lose the binge bloat, I lost a little bit more"

Except for the exercise, DITTO for me

My weight this morning is 207.8, so my guess as to correct weight discounting 6 lbs of liquid was very close

Gosh, wish my EX was still alive so I could tell her I was right for once

B F R
  • That is awesome BFR!

No weigh in for me today... I have eaten off plan for 2 days because of my birthday. I was scared of the scale this morning so I did not step on it. I am hoping that after today and after drinking a ton of water today, I will be back to my normal weight by Monday or latest Tuesday.

Need to remind myself that it is just water weight! I ate a lot, but I did not exceed 2200 calories, which are almost maint. calories. It is just the salt that bloats me so bad. I feel the swelling on my fingers. Once the finger bloat leaves, I know I am back to my real weight.
  • Back to the starting weight

SW -- 143.6
    GW -- 2.8 lbs -- 140.8
    CW -- 143.6
  • SW: 240.3
    2%= 4.8
    GW: 235.5

CW: 242.0 All this yo-yoing is maddening!
  • Ooo....this looks like a fun challenge. I'll join, even if I'm behind a few days.

SW: 502.2
    2% -- 10lbs
    GW: 492.2
  • Welcome Reesa Wisteria! It is a fun challenge. Sometimes we have a winner in a day, other times we go on for weeks.

Jb1975 Hang in there...a whoosh is heading for your way!