Individuals 2014 Chat Tread Week 1 (11/03 - 11/09)

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Hope you all had a great week. I had a very busy one so never got on here as much.
    I weighed yesterday and then again today. I am up 1.6 but I think that had to do with me being up at 5am for a meeting. I always weigh more when I'm tired.
    Still down for the week though so I'll take it. Ate bad at the staff meeting. Good thing for a treat day

Don't forget to WI by 6 central time.

Have a great day. Mine may constitute napping as I was up early and there is ugly snowy weather outside.
  • I am up 0.2 pounds since the start date, but actually down for the week. It was a roller coaster ride. Hoping to see a drop for next Sunday's weigh in, for real.
  • Congratulations to all the biggest losers this week !

Pipergirl (-5.4 lbs, -2.81%)
    Bigmid (-5.0 lbs, -2.65%)
    alwe74 (-3.6 lbs, -1.45%)
    Reesa Wisteria (-7.2 lbs, -1.41%)

I will be posting the weekly results for you so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. It's been a busy few months on this end so am not participating with you for this challenge but should be on board for next one.

Keep rocking it everyone !
  • Congratulations to the ladies who made losses this week! I wasn't totally on plan this past week with exercise so I only showed a 1.5lb loss this morning. But a loss is a loss and I'm going to move on to week 2 and see what I can do. Have a good start to your week everyone.
  • Thanks Leslie for doing the totals for us. Really appreciated.

Congratulations to everyone for completing your first week and for the losses.