Medifast Works ! Don't give up !!!!

• I have not posted here in months as I am active in a Medifast Facebook Group and the Medifast Forums. However, as I am so close to goal, I wanted to stop by and tell everyone that this plan works and even for people like me who are slooooow losers or have assorted medical issues. I started Medifast June 18th; 2013 at 255.6 lbs. This morning I am 158.1 lbs. Over the past 16 months I have taken 3 weeks off for vacations as I wanted to enjoy fully (a lot of people disagree with this, but who cares, it's OUR plan, we work it how WE want to), but have been OP the rest of the time. Just keep doing the plan as it is intended, you will lose weight. Good luck to all of you !
  • I agree I lost 100 pounds in 2010. I have put it back on but started back October 6 I have lost 13lbs!
  • What is your active Medifast FB group?
  • Congrats on being so close to your goal!!! I look forward to the day I'm posting something similar. I love MF and am thankful for it everyday!
  • I am very interested in the Facebook groups. Anyone have details on this??
  • I haven't checked to see about different groups on their FB page, do you have any new information? I checked their Website to try and join a community, and I could never get it to work. Let me know if you're still trying.
  • I am in one group
    Do you Medifast
    It is a closed group but just ask to join and the will add you
  • Yes, I am MediFast.