Have you reached a Mini-Goal! Brag about it here!

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • I'm below 225!! Working my way down to 200, but happy to reach one mini goal at a time!!
  • I've lost 22+ lbs in the past 5 months! <3
  • my goal has been to stay consistent, so far so good
  • congrats!
  • thats the most important part people dont realize
  • I am right on track and would post my testimonial soon.
  • Having fear of my Goal for Weight loose
    I also want to make my Goals but everytime I missed so having a fear of not achieving , how should I change this.
  • congrats
  • I managed to go from eating three meals a day to eating four smaller ones! the change was certainly difficult but it is slowly helping me lose weight
  • I lost 23 lbs in 1 Month I FEEL GREAT!
  • How I regained my own love
    Hi,

I have a 165 cm, I had three children and with that I ended up having a lot of weight variation. After two years of the birth of my 3 daughter I still kept my extra 44 lbs. I was on a diet, but it didn't work, I think stress contributed to my weight gain. Looking on the internet I found a possible solution, I bought without hope. After all, nothing worked. It worked very well. I lost weight until I didn't want to. If anyone wants to know what it was and I can prove it with my real photos. The intention is to help, because when I was overweight, I felt devastated and my self-love returned.
  • I loved this forum.
  • I’m down over 60lbs 😝 & never felt better. I even have the shape I desired in high school 😇
  • nothing much for the last 1 week
  • never give up
    Quote: well my weight spun out of control in the past year due 2 several sudden health problems, and now im left feeling isolated and confused as 2 where I can get some support 2 try and get back 2 normal
    yes you can, and don't give up on your self ok just change the way you use to eat and exercise even for 40 minutes for you first time... you have to be determine to reach your goal,