My Progress Thread

• So, my intent with this thread is to update it periodically when I hit my mini-goals. At first I wasn't going to post pictures for progress as I hate how I looked before, and didn't really take pictures of my own. I tend to shy away from the camera completely. However, after looking through a lot of the photos (which are really inspiring!) I decided to make my own thread where I can kinda keep all my own pictures, and my story collected.

The first photo is from around Christmas 2013 when I weighed around 260lbs. We took my son to an amusement park and I was highly embarrassed about barely being able to get the lap bar down on the roller-coasters.

The next picture is at my sister's wedding (I'm wearing heavy shape wear) which is the closest picture I have currently for my weight when I started 3FC/Weight Watchers (244lbs). I will be posting another photo when I get down to 229lbs that's more along the lines of standard front/side shot. Plan is more photos every 15lbs. Once I get closer to goal I may switch it up to every 10lbs.

Updated pictures from later in the thread, next update will be at 214lbs:

• Good Luck!!!!
  • I swore I posted, but apparently I didn't. My bad. You're moving along great! I have to say I absolutely love your dress! Can't wait to see your next update!
  • Thank you I know it's not a ton but I'm still proud of the progress from 260 to 244, when I joined. I just don't have a lot of evidence of it. I stalled at 244, probably because I was still eating crap (we ordered out daily, literally), just smaller portions of crap, and wasn't exercising regularly.

Progress has been slow going since joining 3FC, about 1lbs a week, sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less, but I'm okay with it. Hopefully I'll have new pictures to post in a few weeks. I'm afraid they'll look bigger than the wedding pictures because I won't be wearing restricting shape wear.. but oh well!
  • That *IS* a lot. Especially when we struggle to lose each pound. Sometimes it comes quick other times not so much. (I hate those times. LOL) Ugh I remember that tiiiiiiight bra/tummy tucker I had to wear on my wedding day. I could barely breath. LOL
  • You can do it. You are well on your way!!
  • Reached my first mini-goal, so here are some pictures. Took them in the bridesmaids dress from my sister's wedding. Tried to put them side by side with the ones I already posted. Not a huge difference, but I'm not muffin topping the dress anymore!

• Wow! What a difference! You're looking great!! Congrats.
  • Thanks Jesslan. I know I mentioned it before, but I was also wearing heavy shapewear for my sister's wedding. When I tried on the dress last night I wasn't wearing any. Gonna go back and re-edit the original post so that maybe it's not so picture heavy, or at least shrink the photos.. and add the most recent ones.
  • You didn't even need it this time! Yippy! (Still loving that dress. Hehe)
  • I love the dress too! It's a bit fancy and I don't own much in the way of fancy stuff.. but I also don't really go places where fancy attire would be required. I am very excited about how it fit now compared to in September though! It's nice to have something tangible when I don't see a difference in the mirror. Even looking at the photos I don't see a big difference, but I felt a big difference when I put the dress on.
  • You look fabulous, I do love that dress!
  • Thank you!
  • Your doing good