What are your Christmas Goals?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I currently weigh 175 and would be trilled to weigh 165. I'm losing slower now, but the import thing is i'm losing!
  • I'm the slow one! It's taken me 4 years to lose 67 pounds! Good thing is that I've kept it off! I've upped my game the last 6 weeks and have managed to lose an average of 2 lbs a week. I weighed in this morning at 168. I would like weigh in at 155 by Christmas and start the new year at 150.
  • Quote: I am at 256.4, right now. It's lovely, that's up 1.4 lbs since yesterday! I spent a lot of last month bouncing around between the same 4 pounds but still ended the month with a 12 lb loss. I was hoping to avoid that this month but it's already started and it's just the second day of the month. Gonna have to drink some extra water today!
    I said all of that to say, I've spent a lot of time feeling like I am spinning my wheels (even though the overall accomplishment is good) so it's been a bit hard to determine what my goals will be....outside of the next 5 pounds. BUT, I am hoping to be at 235 for Christmas. That's 21.4 lbs, somewhat ambitious, but I am going to try my best!
    I just came back and saw this that I posted just over a month ago. I like to do this on days that I am down about what I am seeing on the scales. My issue today is TOM. I was up 3.4 lbs from Sunday morning to Monday morning but today (Tuesday) I dropped back town 2.0 lbs. That means I'm still up 1.4 BUT with TOM, I should see a whoosh in a few days and hopefully see a losing trend like I was experiencing BEFORE TOM interrupted it.

The reason that I have gotten so much encouragement from this post is that I was setting my AMBITIOUS Christmas goal at 235 and....even with the bloat from TOM, I am at 241.0....I was at 239.6 when TOM started. Today, less than 6 weeks after this post, I am down 15.4 lbs.

I CAN DO THIS!!!
  • I'd like to be at my goal by Christmas. Only 5lbs to go so its do-able! i've been working out like crazy.
  • 12/25: 230.4!!!
  • Quote: I'm hoping for 180, but I'm expecting it'll be more like 185-190. Anywhere in that range would be great, especially considering I began 2014 at 255 lbs.
    I was 191.5 on Christmas Day, so not too shabby.
  • Seaurchin ~ Don't feel bad, I've only lost 28 pounds and next month will be my one year mark so I'm a slow loser also.