Isn't it amazing......

• Isn't it amazing that the internet has given us the opportunity to meet people from all over and get such great support??

It has been such a pleasure to become a member of an incredible board and I just want to thank all of you...

Diana...
  • Yes Diana! You are so right! No one else would take the interest nor have the understanding of what being on SBD means to each of us! I find that when I'm on my "soapbox" touting the benefits of the plan that friends seem to fade off! We are from all walks of life and even from different parts of the world yet here we are cheering one another on! I experienced difficulty getting on the forum ( all is well right now) and it felt like I'd lost the support and friendship the boards bring me!
  • I've been here since 1999 and have met many great friends. Some of them I have met in real life and have yet to be disappointed. The InterNet is wonderful!
  • What I love is its so positive. I have been to other boards that have nothing but a lot of complaining, mean, negative people. This is hard enough without being sniped at. Sure we all get in bad moods but some were just plain mean spirited. Love it here on the beach!
  • I've been registered here since 1999 and I feel like I know some of the people I've corresponded with all this time. Leens, the moderator of Depression and Weight Loss, and I even share a birthday. She and I have gone through many happy times and some dreadful times too. As I have with many others here at 3FC. No, we don't allow negatives although we do allow venting.
  • Amen!

WELCOME to the "real" world.

Lady
  • Found a Home!
    I just had to chime in! I have "lurked" and even posted on a lot of forums, including one dedicated to SBD, but this is by far the friendliest and most supportive. I know I am going to enjoy my new "home" on the 'net thanks to you all!

Ellen
  • It's GREAT here! I love you girls more than most of my "real-life" friends and acquaintances. You NEVER knock on my door and bother me! (except for that damned Ruth. Ruth, don't forget my rhubarb. But not when you're on your way to the airport. I can wait...)
  • Hey DIDI123,,,I was on WW "close to goal" a week ago lurking and they mentioned this site ..can't thank them enough..Joined 3fc same day and just love getting up in the a.m. to read the post ,,makes my day!!!............................................ ...HAPPY BEACHIN,GOFISHIN
  • I agree with all of you, the support here is great! I look forward to getting up each morning and checking in, and to stopping by again in the evening. People here understand, which makes all the difference in the world.