• Start Weight 9/21: 206.5
    09/26: 205
    10/03:204.5
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    End Weight 10/31:

Total Loss: 2

Well, down a half this week. My weight loss has hit that point where it's slowing down, so I'm pretty doubtful about reaching goal. I am pretty hopeful, however, about getting to Onederland during this challenge.

How's everyone doing?

That's a great loss this week xRiotGirl! And you're so close to your goal weight.
  • Challenge 5: September 20th to October 31st

My goal for Challenge 5 will be to reach: 203 lbs (lose 3.5#)

Start Weight 9/20/2014: 206.5 lbs
    9/26 = 206.2
    Oct 3 = 205.8
    10/10 =
    17/10 =
    24/0 =

End Weight 31/10/2014:

Total Loss: -.7
  • Up this week again but no surprise because I binged pretty much all week long. I am talking very bad food and lots of it (at one point on Thursday I had four Pop-tarts in a row, for example). No calorie counting whatsoever. Going through a rough patch right now. But as of yesterday I am back on track. Surprisingly it was easy enough to stick to 1400 calories yesterday after almost a solid week of easily doubling that or more. Lots of tea helped. :-)

How is everyone else doing?
  • I'm just gonna sneak in here a little late, if no one minds. I participated in challenges 2, 3, and 4, but I've been gone for a little while and missed the beginning of this one due to some work changes and medical stuff with the kids. On the up side, all the busy-ness also left me too busy to binge, so I actually kept up with the weight loss. I'm going to shoot for a little over six pounds lost this challenge, which will hooooopefully bring me down into the 120s for the first time ever.

Start Weight 9/20/2014: 136.2
    9/26: 135.4
    10/03: 133.6
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    End Weight 31/10/2014:
    Goal Weight: 129.8
  • BigChiefHoHo: glad to see you're back! Wow, you are doing great, getting close to goal. That's fantastic! Hope everything is okay with your kids, it's never fun when little ones are sick. :-(

I was predictably up again this week but it could have been worse. Nothing I can do to change it but to keep moving on. I am just dancing around that line between the 160s and the 150s, can't wait to see the scale start moving down more consistently.
  • Welcome back, BigChiefHoHo!! Always happy to have another on board!

If anyone else wants to hop in at any point, feel free. These challenges are to help ourselves, so the rules are there aren't any rules.

Great attitude, forkeeps! There's no point in beating yourself up. A bad day, week, whatever, is just an opportunity to gather good data. We learn what we can from it and move on.

I had what I call a " nibbly " day yesterday. Too many nibbles and BLT's ( Bites, Licks, and Tastes ). I kept picking at what I was making for my daughter ( I'm sure every Mom out there can relate ). I usually take it as a sign that I need a little more variety in my food choices if I'm wanting to sample to see what else is out there.
  • At this rate, I will end up heavier than I started the year -- Why is the motivation so hard to find?? -- But trying my best to find it.
  • Quote: At this rate, I will end up heavier than I started the year -- Why is the motivation so hard to find?? -- But trying my best to find it.
    Give yourself some credit. You're still here and you're still keeping track of your weight. Think of where you'd be if you'd said " Well, I don't feel like weighing myself since things aren't going right. Maybe I'll wait until after the holidays... " Because you know we've all done that at some point.

Before you know it, the sweatpants are on from Thanksgiving to New Year's, and the next time you step on the scale, you're looking around to see if someone stepped on with you! I would be willing to bet the farm that you would've gained a lot more if you weren't still keeping yourself accountable on 3FC.

Hang in there! You can do it!
  • Very true, Streudel! -- And I have met a very deal lady here that we keep each other "accountable" each day; sadly...most days we say how we failed...LOL!! But regardless we are fighting the good fight!
  • I am very lucky that I've whooshed through these first weeks. I'm going to have to be very good if I want to make my goal by Halloween though still! lol

Start Weight 9/21: 169.0
    09/26: 169.0
    10/03: 167.6
    10/10: 165.2
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31:
    Goal: 160
  • Start Weight 9/21: 206.5
    09/26: 205
    10/03:204.5
    10/10:204.5
    10/17:
    10/24:
    End Weight 10/31

Total Loss: 2

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little disappointed to be the same weight this week, especially since I was a pound and half down a few days ago. But I'll get over it because I'm sure I'll get a nice whoosh after TTOM comes and goes. Just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Great week, xRiotGirl!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!
  • Challenge 5: September 20th to October 31st

My goal for Challenge 5 will be to reach: 203 lbs (lose 3.5#)

Start Weight 9/20/2014: 206.5 lbs
    9/26 = 206.2
    Oct 3 = 205.8
    10/10 = 205.3
    17/10 =
    24/10 =

End Weight 31/10/2014:

Total Loss: -1.2
  • Hello!
    I see that we lost a lot of fine ladies in through the summer including me. I left out one challenge and gained around 10 pounds through the summer. I started exercising a lot at the beginning of this month, a few days ago I stepped on the scale and I hope that soon I'll get back on track with food as well. These challenges have helped me a lot in the past. I hope I can stay focused. Only two weeks left!
    Starting weight: 195lbs (88.5kg)
    Halloween weight: 193lbs (87.5kg)
  • Jumping in, about 3 weeks late.....if that's ok.
    SW: 252.6
    GW: -4.6, 248.0

10/13: 252.6
    10/17:
    10/24:

Halloween Weight (hoping it doesn't spook me!):
  • The more the merrier! Glad to have you both on board, Velvet bean and JB1975!