The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 09-11-2014, 11:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5`2

Default Season 16

It's all athletes this time. I think the producers picked this theme because everyone was so disappointed last season about how thin the winner got. I don't think these athletes will be able to become underweight because if all their muscles.
2 new trainers and the eliminated player goes to Bob. Another good idea.
What did you all think?
Old 09-12-2014, 04:50 PM   #2  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

I agree InATizzy ! I think I am really going to like this show ! I like the new trainer . I believe change is good ! I would love to be starting a new Challenge here with 3fc to play along with the show . How the get something new started soon if that's possible ! The show really motivates me along with a challenge here !
Old 09-28-2014, 06:19 PM   #3  

Height: 5'3"

I hate the fact that Bob is not on the ranch....Bob has been on the biggest loser since the beginning........he should be on the ranch and a new trainer at "come back valley" or whatever it's called.

Then the new trainer gets to come back with the contestant and that's when he/she would prove themselves as a worthy trainer.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:25 PM   #4  

It's going to be interesting. I don't watch it every year but when I heard the theme was athletes, I thought I'd check it out. That chick last year got ridiculously skinny! She was UNDERweight and looked horrible. I like the fact that these former athletes are getting a chance at a redemption of sorts. It makes it seem hopeful. I'm also watching for motivation because I gained some weight this summer and need to take it off. It will be nice to check in with you guys and see what everyone else thinks.

And I agree, having Bob off the ranch is a bit of a disappointment.