Flying thru the 260s and 250 with fun!

You're on Page 3 of 26
Go to
  • Way to go jb1975 and alsten02. Today I am at 257.8! We are all doing great and let's keep it up errr down?
    Let's get through this weekend with a lost. Remember it is only 2 days and we can get through that! Looking forward to seeing everyone's Monday lost posted.
  • Whooo on the way down ladies!!!

I had a heart attack when I read the scales today it read 115.5 - thats 2kg in a week, 4 1/2 pound!!!! What the?! I don't record til mondays though let hope the scale gods are kind then!
  • 256.8 this morning, I went over my points this evening at dinner so holding my breath!
  • Wooop down to 254 this morning -4pound in a week, had to check 4 times!!!
  • 256.4 this morning! Oh, I'm so glad I'm on the way down now! Praying it sticks and I don't start yo-yoing again! This puts me at 25 lbs lost, in just under 2 months. Hoping for another 20 before Christmas but will be excited about any more I shed between now and then!
  • Today I am 253.8!

I have lost 104 pounds!!!!!!
  • Wow Sally 104!!! Thats super awesome
  • Way to go SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/30 256.0
  • Thank you MissLoud and jb1975.

I am so excited to get so close to 235.
    235 is not my goal. It is just my first goal. That is what I weighed when my mother died in 2006 and my sister and I would stop packing up the house, working on the garage sale etc and go to the mall and each of us would buy a pound of See's chocolate and eat the whole box then back to work again.
    I totally lost it and ballooned up to 357. So 19 lbs to be back at my lowest weight I have ever been as an adult. Then I will set a new goal for myself
  • Hey! I just wanted to jump in and join you guys here. I completely lost focus this summer so I have been stuck in the 250's. But I'm back on track and ready to refocus and hopefully make it to the next decade soon.
  • Hi livcarter!

Yes sally I think we all have those points on the scale, the last 3 years I've lost and gained the same 10kg so I really don't think I will feel like I've got anywhere until I get under 110kg
  • 255.0 this morning!!
  • 258.2 last time I posted.. today 255.3, pretty happy I'm upping my workouts for this month, new personal goal

Keep going everyone
  • 250.4 this morning. So close to being out of the 250's! This decade has definitely been my biggest hurdle so far.
  • So, this morning I'm at 254.4. I'm on the homestretch! No offence but I want out of this thread! I'm ready to be in the 240's!