Losing weight going gluten free

• For me I continued to gain weight throughout my life, then the nurse at my doctors office told me about going gluten free. I have been sick since 2012 with Lyme disease so I decided this was just something I had to do.

I notice immediately that I had less pain going gluten free, but also started to lose weight.

Here are some of my gluten free recipes, I will be adding more as I go.
    http://trimdownglobal.com/tera4508/b...fried-chicken/

Hope this helps. Thank you.
  • Congratulations!!!!! I am also gluten free due to Celiac Disease. When you think of Celiac disease you think of someone severely under weight, not me I have about 50 pounds to lose. You did the right thing and hopefully you can lose the weight too
  • Quote: Congratulations!!!!! I am also gluten free due to Celiac Disease. When you think of Celiac disease you think of someone severely under weight, not me I have about 50 pounds to lose. You did the right thing and hopefully you can lose the weight too
    Me too, I am not 50 lbs. over weight however, maybe more like 25 or 30 but going gluten free when I found out about 7 or 8 years ago did absolutely nothing for me as far as weight loss goes...of course it is healthier though.
  • The one thing that is kind of unsettling though is that gluten free products are pricey. I have learned how to bake
  • I am gluten free and I do not use any gluten free packaged substitute foods. I have lost weight by going glutenless, sugarless and fake foods-less.