What are 2 of your biggest weaknesses

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Night time eating and binging due to stress, anxiety and /or boredom.

Two trigger foods:

bread
    ice cream
  • My two weaknesses are laziness to cook home meals and wanting to eat when I'm bored. Trigger foods are cheese and pasta. Macaroni and cheese... no! I can't think about it! Lol
  • Foods I can't resist and weakness in my willpower.
  • FOOD - especially chocolate!
    STRESS - leading to unplanned eating or headaches or sleeplessness...
  • My weaknesses are: addiction to sugar and flour (so I avoid it) as well as chronic daily migraines and anxiety about my son. My worst time of the day is at night. That's when I have the hardest time controlling myself. Also, I almost forgot to mention that I"m not a good sleeper and that also weakens me.
  • My two weaknesses that stall my attempt to lose weight and live a healthy active lifestyle are my mind and body. Mind: when I'm stressed to high levels of anxiety, I run for the wine bottle without a second thought (I should be running on the treadmill but the thought is too far gone by that point)...body: because of an illness I suffered 11 years ago and an accident last year, I'm very prone to injury and muscle pain and it stops me regularly from being active the way I want to be.

But I do make efforts at preventing those weaknesses from ruining my spirit and motivation.
  • My new answer is-

Sweets&Stress
  • I'm not a 40-something, but managing exercise time is a big difficulty, as is abstaining from cocktails.
  • My fience wants me to make desserts for him
  • I was born without the "I'm full" gene.
    I can't leave snack food alone (alternate between savoury and sweet)

Today I am starting day 1 of the vegetarian GM diet. I figure if I can't be super strict with myself for only 7 days, there is something seriously wrong with my psyche.
  • Soda, soda, soda...

Chips
  • The only thing that has consistently screwed me up is my attitude. I can deal with any obstacle if my attitude is in check. Basically, I ask myself these days, "Do I want results or not?" If the answer is yes then I make a way and find a way. Easier said than done, but working my brain muscle makes the hard decisions less hard the next time around. So, bad attitude is my weakness.
  • 1) Making time for myself.
    2) Specialty coffee.
  • Only two? I'm lazy and I like to eat and drink. LOL
  • Emotional eating is a huge weakness for me. I am recently divorce and let me say that was a challenge. On the other hand, I was now in charge of the grocery shopping, and I just don't buy foods that I love for emotional eating.

Also, I pretty much hate exercise. It's getting better, but I'm not a fan.