September 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Something good about Cody to share. The Boykin Spaniel Society sent out a card for a drawing for free genetic testing. Boykins are known for certain genetic problems. They are wanting to keep all the bloodlines good and let the breeders know what's going on. I sent the card back, but thought we didn't get picked since it was so long ago. I was notified earlier this month that Cody was picked and they sent out the test packet. We were notified today that he is free of those genetic issues. We saw that the parents were clear, but you never know about that stuff. People can conjure up all sorts of things. Of course there are 10 million other things that Cody can get into that can cause him problems. At least we know of two that he is free of.

Teacher Can you snack on some cut up veggies or something similar on your way home? Maybe that will help you not to be so hungry. Which area of your hip causes you problems?

Deb Great job on the workouts!

Enjoy your evening!
  • Hello Everyone!

Diana: Good news about Cody!

Check-In:
    Fat Free Yoga: Tune In, Start Your Engines, Teapot Meditation, Closing Prayer
    Tai Chi Chih: Joyous Breath, Passing Clouds, Six Healing Sounds, Cosmic Consciousness Pose
    30-minute Walk

Have a tremendous day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Total Body Kickbox - Interval Challenge premix w/weighted gloves for boxing and #5's for weights

Deb Do you "feel" any different since starting the Fat Free yoga?

Teacher Hi

Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Today is my early day.

Last night I added on: Low Back Therapy from Gary Kraftsow's Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum and Hips

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
  • Hello Everyone!

Diana: I am feeling more energetic and my typically good mood is even better. However, since I am also following a Metabolic Transformation Diet and Exercise program, I cannot be sure how much credit to give to either. Maybe the two programs just work well together.

Check-in:
    Metabolic Aftershock 2C
    YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BALANCE AND RELAXATION
    35-minute Walk

Have a fantastic day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Leslie Sansone Walk To The Hits Party Songs 3 Miles

Quick post, will check back in later

ETA:
    Deb It sounds like the two programs are complimentary.

Teacher How was your week?

Enjoy your evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Gentle Yoga Therapy for the SI Joint

Waving Hi all around! Have a great day!
  • Hi Everyone!

We had a get together to go to tonight. I wasn't able to get a workout in since I wanted to spend some extra time fixing up. I did a little touch up color on my hair too.

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening.

Last night I did:
    3 Ten minute mini walks from Leslie Sansone's Mix + Match Walk Blasters
    Hip Pain (SI Joint) from Yoga for Stress Relief

I'm glad I decided to fit in a short workout, too.

Have a great day!
  • Hi ladies!!!

Last week was busy. Spent most of the weekend getting things done around the house. Thanks for the tips and support.

today- elip 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Teacher I hope this week is a good week for you.

So far I haven't done a workout today. Maybe I can get a short walk w/Leslie tonight. We'll see how it goes. I did buy me a new pair of weighted gloves today. I am going to throw away all my others. They are all getting stinky.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last night I added on: Low Back Therapy from Gary Kraftsow's Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum and Hips

Have a great day and start to your week!
  • Hello Everyone!

Teacher: I hope this is a good week for you.

Diana: Yes, the two workouts seem to compliment each other well. I do them on alternate days. Metabolic Aftershock is high intensity interval training; Fat Free Yoga is more gentle.

Check-in:
    Metabolic Aftershock 2A
    YOGA CONDITIONING FOR WEIGHT LOSS WITH MERRILY - 1/2 MODIFIED BEGINNERS PRACTICE: BODY AND BREATH AWARENESS
    Tai Chi Chih: Rocking Motion, Bird Flaps Its Wings, Around the Platter, and Around the Platter Variation
    Walk 30 Minutes

Have a marvelous day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Les Mills Live 60 Ultimate Warrior's Workout w/weighted gloves

Deb Great job on those workouts! It looks like you are doing great with your goals, too.

Teacher Hi

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last night I added on: Gentle Yoga Therapy for the SI Joint

Waving Hi all around! Have a great day!