On 1/2 my meds and less sluggish but more anxioius

• The pharmacy made a mistake and the cashier handed me a rx that was 1/2 the dose I normally have been on. However, I thought I would be a good sport and take what was given to me. Well, I actually have more energy but more anxiety. I did have a problem during PMS with binging on more than the usual PMS amount of junk food. However, after I cut my finger ripping through a pkg of air puffed trail mix, I slowed down from my finger cut. OUCHY Mama!!!

I suffered from PMS but never got my period yet? Sounds like a Presidential Jingle, ha???

I think it may be related also to the reduced rx now on only 1/2 ?

I feel more alert, but took some dollar tree Caffeine Headache remedy for just that and that's when I noticed more anxiety than usual, then we had the Napa Earthquake, so who knows maybe I'm psychic or something. I know my cat was acting strange 1 week prior to the Big 1??? He was 1/2 hiding under my bed, and lying on the floors in lieu of on top the bed as usual??

Any ideas???
  • The Caffeine headache pills made your anxiety worse, also suddenly being on 1/2 of what you normally take isn't a good idea. I'd call the Doctor.