Do you have a goal outfit?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Do you have an item in your closet that you are aiming to fit into at goal? I didn't. But then I ordered a pair of jeans online and they arrived and were too small for me. So they've sort of become a goal item. I so hope to be able to wear them someday soon.
  • yup - Maternity clothes! LOL I am losing weight to have a baby...
  • Hmm...yes, clothes that fit when I was 60 pounds lighter....and I know I looked good in, lol!
  • I had bought this dress that was my original goal dress, but then I ended up deciding to lose more and now its too big. Basically the goal now is being able to comfortably share clothes with my sister

I'm sure you get into those jeans soon!
  • It's more a mini-goal outfit, but I found a really cute pair of skinny jeans for $3 at a thrift store, and they are size 16, and my mother in law (I'm not sure what she was smoking when she bought it but...) for Christmas a couple years ago, got me a really cute top (size L) that I think would look awesome with those jeans... It's dark purple, white, and gold... Kinda flowy. So I'm hoping I can get to wear them together!
  • Not an entire outfit, but when I was in high school I really really REALLY wanted a pair of Silver jeans like the cool kids wore, but they were way too expensive.

Once I finally hit a weight I'm comfortable with and want to maintain, I'm going to buy a pair of Silver jeans. It will be a combination reward for losing the weight and a good motivation for maintaining, because I don't want to outgrow them!
  • I have mini-goal clothes! I've been buying things on eBay and Goodwill when I find something, a few sizes down. I bought a Size 8 (thinking it was a Size 12, but it was a UK Size 12!) dress that I LOVE and am aiming to fit into by next Spring
  • I have a pair of jeans I have never been able to wear because they are about 2 sizes too small, they cost me a lot of money and I refuse to pass them on or donate them, I will wear them!!!
  • I was in a wedding about 20 years ago, for which we had custom-tailored dresses made. The bride's sister, an unparalleled seamstress, charged us only for the material - a fabulous, drapey black jersey, Swarovski crystals - which was $200. She took 27 measurements, and it fit me better than anything I've ever worn in my life. And that was about 20 pounds ago. I could zip it at 148, but I would need a few extra down in order to breathe. I WILL wear it again!
  • I have a dress in my closet I hope to wear on Halloween. It's not an ultimate goal dress, but I'm about 20 pounds away, so yes.
  • I want to be a uk size 12. There is tea dress that is about 4 inches above the knee that would look fab with black tights for the fall/winter. It's grey without the black swallows. Paired with red flats and black shrug and call it mine. THATS my goal outfit and possibly wear it to my work Christmas party.
  • I have bought a dress but it's hard to know what size I'm going to end up so I just guessed for now.
  • No...I don't. But what a great idea!
    I just figured I want to fit into all my old clothes that are cute lol
    But nowwww, I love your idea, so now I'm going to go buy me a goal outfit! Wooohooo!!!
  • I have some clothes at a relatives that I want to wear, they're all in smaller clothing sizes. There's this one little black dress from J Crew that I have been wanting to fit in for soooo long! I'm recommitting myself to WW, hopefully in awhile, I'll be at goal!

Amy
  • I have a formal gown that I would love to wear again some day. Floor length lace with sequins, midnight blue, body hugging.... It's hot.

Also, my size 8 jeans. Those should both be do-able at 155 can't wait!