~*Haunting for Halloween Challenge 2014*~

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Week 3 Charts everyone!

30-somethings Chart:

Overall Chart:
  • Girls, I will be 31 the day after halloween. Turning 30 was not too bad. It really isn't what I consider old and I feel young. Although I am sure I will feel younger once I get this excess wait off.
  • Hi ladies... so I just joined this challenge today. looking forward to it
  • Mara I think it just snuck up on me. I had so many things I wanted to do before 30 but you know how that goes.

I'm excited that the weight is dropping. It's TOM and I am still losing which has never happened but I have been diligently on plan.
  • Mizzthingaling Yup, I'm the same. I think a lot of it is that I'm disappointed in myself for not achieving more in my life before now. But I'm trying to change that, little by little. I DEFINITELY don't feel like a 30 year old. Well done for sticking on plan! It must be so good to see your hard work paying off

I'm still struggling to stay under 140. My starting weight was definitely optimistic! I've got a wedding to attend this week so I'll try to have a 'good' day afterwards to make up for the meal
  • Sorry these are a bit late, I started a job and completely forgot! Here are the Week 4 charts.

30-Somethings Chart:

Overall Chart:
  • @Milesaway At least someone understands. You've got the right idea. Have fun at the wedding and immediately get back on plan. Try to do your best to pick healthy but we all know how weddings go.

@Riestrella No problem. Congrats on the job!
  • Week 5 Charts everyone! We're halfway through the challenge!

30-Somethings Chart:

Overall Chart:
  • Week 6 Charts everyone!

30-Somethings Chart:

Overall Chart:
  • Week 7 charts everyone!

30-Somethings Chart:

Overall Chart:
  • Week 8 Charts Everyone! Sorry it's a few days late, had a guest the last few days.

30-Somethings Chart:

Overall Chart:
  • Week 9 Chart everyone! I'll be putting up another chart at the end of the week so get in your final weight!

30-Somethings Chart:

Overall Chart:
  • The time has come to reveal our winners for this years Haunting for Halloween Challenge! It's been great to see some amazing progress this year and really we should all be proud of ourselves for staying accountable and sticking to this challenge. So a huge congratulations to everyone who made it to the very end! Without further ado here are our overall winners...

The Gold Pumpkin Award Goes to:
    garnetrising!!

Starting Weight: 217.6 lbs
    Halloween Weight: 196 lbs
    Total lbs Lost: 21.6 lbs
    % Weight Loss: 9.93%

The Silver Ghost Award Goes to:
    alsten02!!

Starting Weight: 274.6 lbs
    Halloween Weight: 247.7 lbs
    Total lbs Lost: 26.9 lbs
    % Weight Loss: 9.80%

The Bronze Bat award goes to:
    Jill (Jb1975)!!

Starting Weight: 274.6 lbs
    Halloween Weight: 271.4 lbs
    Total lbs Lost: 26 lbs
    % Weight Loss: 9.58%

A huge congratulations to our overall top 3! But that's not all...it's time to award the top 3 contestants in each of our sub-forums! Winners please understand if I skip over you to award the next best person for these awards. Here are our 30-Somethings top 2 (only 2 of you finished!)

The 30-Somethings Gold Pumpkin Award Goes to:
    pearpressure!!

Starting Weight: 201 lbs
    Halloween Weight: 184.1 lbs
    Total lbs Lost: 16.9 lbs
    % Weight Loss: 8.41%

The 30-Somethings Silver Ghost Award Goes to:
    Tuca125!!

Starting Weight: 171.6 lbs
    Halloween Weight: 162.8 lbs
    Total lbs Lost: 8.8 lbs
    % Weight Loss: 5.13%

Well done to everyone who participated in this challenge, I hope to see you in the Delicious for Christmas & New Year Challenge 2014.

Final Overall Chart:

Final 30-Somethings Chart: