10 years!

• Re-re-reintroducing myself here. My name is Lindy. I weigh 278lbs and I am 33. I was curious and looked for my very first post here. It was under the name JennasMom and it was on June 21, 2004! I have been doing this off and on, 50 pounds up and 50 pounds down for over 10 years!!! Ridiculous.
    So I am back again. I am going to post my food on myfitnesspal every day, no matter what I eat(I have back up to bug me if I don't) for 365 days. That is my goal. I am going to try to come here once a day too. This place is very motivating.
  • I've also been hanging out off and on for close to 10 years I think... and just returned this week. That's a fun idea to look back and your very-first-ever-post. Anyways, welcome back!
    I also use MFP every day - it's such a helpful tool for me. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. Do you have any specific mini goals? I'm checking off 5%, then 10%, then no longer morbidly obese...
    Again, welcome back!
  • I should make some mini goals, but for right now it is just to get below 217. That is where I always seem to quit and regain. I'll have to think about some.
  • Hi Lindi,
    I vaguely remember you under the old name. all those years agooooooooooooooooooooooooo