Share your favorite veggie!

• What's your favorite veggie and how do like preparing it?

I personally love spaghetti squash since I feel like it's really versatile and I never get tired of it.
    I'm a big fan of carrots also but only really have 1-2 ways I like to eat them! Shredded in a salad or raw with a greek yogurt veggie dip. (I can't stand how sweet they get after I cook them.)

Please share yours!
  • ***I love broccoli.....steamed or lightly boiled with salt and pepper alone. Or raw with ranch dressing.
    ***I also love spinach cooked into an egg omlet with feta cheese....yummm. Or baby spinach in a salad with olive oil & vinegar, salt n pepper.
    ***Asparagus is good baked. And delicious when baked wrapped in crispy bacon (not often because of the bacon)
    ***Corn, boiled and served with salt and pepper and a little butter melted in.
  • Quote: ***I love broccoli.....steamed or lightly boiled with salt and pepper alone. Or raw with ranch dressing.
    ***I also love spinach cooked into an egg omlet with feta cheese....yummm. Or baby spinach in a salad with olive oil & vinegar, salt n pepper.
    ***Asparagus is good baked. And delicious when baked wrapped in crispy bacon (not often because of the bacon)
    ***Corn, boiled and served with salt and pepper and a little butter melted in.
    Start203, I actually just saw on pinterest a recipe for asparagus wrapped in thinly sliced beef instead of bacon. It still looked delicious and not all the fat from the bacon! I think I might try it.
  • Oooh, share the recipe if it comes out well. Would love to try!!
  • Quote: Oooh, share the recipe if it comes out well. Would love to try!!
    I probably won't get to experiment in the kitchen for a couple weeks (moving), but once I try it, I'll be sure to let you know!
  • broccoli. cooked 2 minutes and then eaten with a dip
  • eggplant parm (baked) over steamed spinach rather than pasta.
    1/2 eggplant
    1 egg (though less than half gets used)
    1/4 cup bread crumbs
    1/2 cup pasta sauce
    1/4 cup mozzarella
    2 cups spinach
    ~ less than 400 calories

tomato & cucumber with balsamic vinegar.
  • I love eating vegetables every day and I make sure to add veggies on my daily meal. I love zucchini and I used to substitute it to regular pasta. Just thinly slice the zucchini add the sauce and other ingredients. It is the best way to have a healthy and delicious food. I also love celery dip in ranch dressing.