GNC Women's Ultra Mega Joint

• Just started taking this vitamin pack from GNC. Anybody else using this? If so, any reviews or comments would be appreciated....
  • Whats in it? What are your hopes for it?

If it is a joint formula, from what I've researched, Glucosamine is the only thing scientific proven to help. I don't take any mixtures myself but I do take glucosamine for my knees and it does help.
  • Below are the ingredients. I wanted to start taking a multi-vitamin and want to supplement for my knee/joint pain and inflammation that I get. I have been taking just the Glucosamine for my joints.

Women's Ultra Mega Without Iron & Iodine: Our preliminary time-release, clinically studied^ formula indluces vitamins & minerals to supplement key nutrients that may be missing in your daily diet. Women's Ultra Mega contains 1,600 IU of vitamin D-3 for breast & bone health & immune support, as well as B-vitamins that are important for cardiovascular health & energy production.* It's enhanced with 500 mg of bone-strengthening calcium, a hair, skin & nails blend, & features a broad spectrum of cell-protecting antioxidant nutrients that also support immune health.*
    TriFlex™: This premium formula combines the full potency, clinically tested amounts of glucosamine (1,500 mg) & chondroitin (1,200) plus MSM to support joint comfort & flexibility & hyaluronic acid to help cushion the joints.* Glucosamine & chondroitin help preserve joint function & rebuild cartilage.*
    Triple Strength Fish Oil: A natural source of omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA. This high potency softgel features a total of 900 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, 540 mg of EPA & 360 mg DHA & is enteric coated to help control fishy burps. Fish oil supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response & promotes joint health.* Daily supplementation of fish oil also provides numerous heart health benefits.* It helps maintain heathy cholesterol levels & is necessary in the maintenance of normal blood pressure.* GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil has been manufactured for freshness & purified to remove contaminants like lead, arsenic & mercury & PCBs. We use only the best quality ingredients derived from wild, deep ocean fish.
    GNC Quality Commitment
    For more than 75 years, GNC has been the leader in the development & manufacture of dietary supplements & is committed to producing the most superior products. We use only the highest quality ingredients manufactured under the strictest quality controls. Every raw material used is tested to ensure its purity & potency. Each product is dated & then shipped immediately to our stores to ensure that you are purchasing the freshest supplements available.

No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Wheat. No Gluten. No Dairy. Yeast Free.