Is there a certain event that you're trying to lose weight for?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: It wasn't a planned thing but i have a cousins wedding coming up at the beginning of october. Last years family reunion i was 300+ pounds. This year i'm in the 160's. I was a size 24/26. the dress i bought is a size 8! Woo!! i haven't seen alot of these people since i was in the 300's. A year can make a huge difference.
    That is really inspirational! Congrats on your amazing weight loss. I hope you enjoy every compliment you're sure to get at your reunion!

My husband and I are planning a trip to Florida in the spring for our 16th anniversary (was supposed to be this year for 15, but didn't work out). We didn't have a honeymoon, and this would be the first vacation we've ever taken without our kids. I want to be able to go on the rides at Universal without worrying whether I'll fit comfortably in the seats. I want to feel comfortable in a bathing suit. I don't want to feel like "the fat girl with the hot guy" in photos with my husband (even though he thinks I'm beautiful and would be really annoyed if he knew I just wrote that lol).
  • I just got off a cruise and felt miserable! I tried to avoid being in a bathing suit and avoiding pictures which I can't believe I let myself get to that point! I didn't let myself enjoy such a memorable vacation due to my weight!

I have scheduled another cruise for December 2015 and I plan on being at my goal weight and looking hot by that day! I also have a trip planned for September 2015 and would love to shock my friends when they see me again