Time for some support!

• Hi I am 48 years old and from Vancouver Island. I have a 9 year old son and a dog that is trying to keep me moving lol!
    I have been losing weight slowly over the past several months but I am thinking I am going to need some motivation from others. I have a few life changes going on right now and so stress is high. I have been working out on my lunch breaks at work for the past several mths and currently laid off until a recall in late August.
    Not being close to the gym is going to be a challenge for me it was a built in single to get my butt moving Dog keeps me walking but I need a more concentrated effort. Anyway I am here to learn some things and feel motivated and hopefully someday be able to motivate others.
  • Hi and welcome

I'm sorry to hear about your stress - it can definitely be hard to deal with stress and weight loss. Do you think you could make it to your local park once or twice a week? Just a little something to keep you active?

Good luck and can't wait to hear about your journey!
  • Hello there! Welcome to the forum! you did the first and the most difficult step - you decided to change your life! Now you just need to stay strong and motivated. May the force be with you;-) Good luck!
  • Hey, glad you found this site! You can do workout videos on youtube, but really, you can lose weight just fine without working out as long as you eat at a caloric deficit. Best of luck to you!