July 2014 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. We are not limited to Turbo Fire. Please join in, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
    Fat Free Yoga sections: Your Life is in Your Glands and Teapot Meditation

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Yesterday we were in Flagstaff, AZ. Instead of my usual workouts, I walked up a mountain trail for an hour.

Today, we are in Gallup, NM. I will try to fit in some yoga and a brisk short walk this evening.

Have a great day!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 5 Miles w/Leslie Sansone

YumaDeb Enjoy your trip.

Teacher Hi

Waving Hi all around!
  • Diana- hi, thanks for getting us started

YumaDeb- have fun!!

today- swim 30 min
  • Well, we are going to the Outer Banks this weekend. Actually leaving on Thursday. Guess who is going to the Outer Banks, too? That would be Arthur. Jim Cantore is already there. That's normally a bad sign. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Teacher Are you getting a good tan from the swimming?
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Green Energy Set 1 and Deep Relaxation from Green Energy of the Heart

Have a great day!
  • Diana- yep, getting a nice tan Is Cody going too? Have fun & be safe!!

YumaDeb- safe travels!!!

today- swim 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

I ended up not working out today. I spent most of my time working on my month end books. Of course today, I am ahead of things, when I get back I will be behind, LOL. I probably won't do any yoga tonight. I just finished packing most of our things for our trip. I only need to pack the toiletries and I will do that tomorrow after we finish using things.

Have a fun but safe 4th! See you when I get back.

Teacher Yep, the little monster is coming along. I am hoping to do some swimming while I'm there.

Waving Hi all around!
  • Diana- fun & safe trip!!!!

today- swim 30 min
  • Happy 4th!!!!

today- nothing.... off to celebrate!
  • Hi everyone!!!

today- swim 30 min
  • Hi Everyone! We just got back in. We survived a category 2 hurricane while on vacation but still had a great time! Gotta love it! I'll be getting back into the swing of things tomorrow and get caught up with everyone! I really dread weighing in, though. Maybe I will wait a few days. I'll see how I feel tomorrow. If it's anything like how my weight/bloat has been feeling, maybe I should wait at least a week.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 45 w/#1 hand weights

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Diana- glad you're back safe and sound after the scary weather!!!

I'm struggling with my food lately. It's a constant battle!

today- swim 30 min.... it's so hot here. It's hard to get motivated to workout!