It feels good!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I remember when I first tired to get the weight off I failed and gave up. The second time I tired I made it and then I realize that I was not ready lose weight and was not self motivated. I started off at 278 in 2012; within 14 months I lost 146.

I now stand at 124 with a body % fat of 13 and I tell you ladies it feels good. I can now wear a size 12 in girls clothes and I can't even remember when I wore that size. I love the fit look and love my muscles. Without the help of you ladies on this site I don't know what I would have done. There was so many women like me trying to lose weight and was trying so many things to get that weight off. I would like to say "REAL WOMAN" not women on TV. who are genetically thin. Real woman who know how it feels to deal with weight issues.

Thank you so much for being there.
    unnamed.jpg unnamed2.jpg120514_0023.jpgphoto 26.jpg2014-03-15 15.40.03.jpg

• You look fantastic! Congratulations!!!
  • Wow - Amazing and very inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • Wow, the picture of you in the blue dress is amazing!! WTG!!!
  • wow congratulations, you look beautiful, fit and strong!
  • WOW....one big fat WOW...I am speechless.
  • Amazing weight loss! Very inspiring---it seems like working out helped a lot for you. Hope I can work up to a fitness goal adequate for wt loss.
  • Amazing and very inspiring! I hope to work up to the fitness goal you acquired---knowing its going to take me a while~~~~
  • Thanks so much! I couldn't have did it with you guys! You can do it Kmruby1.. I want to be a fitness model but i need to be in the rang of 115-119 with body % fat of 13

Good luck all!
  • Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself!
  • Yes You Did it! And yes you learned something vital along the way! Nothing will ever stand in your way to block you from achievement!
    You have set yourself free from food dependency issues Now go out and grab the life you were meant to live. I am right here beside you and together we will always be strong!
  • Wow! Awesome results.
  • You look AMAZING! Wow!
  • Wow, all that muscle. You look great. Congrats!
  • Wow! You look great!
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!