Hi everyone. Here for support in losing weight!

• Hi everyone. My name is Tammy. I am 23 years old and 7 months ago, I gave birth to a healthy beautiful baby girl named Rory Alexis. I was overweight before I got pregnant but during those 9 months I gained 50+ pounds. I went from 211 to over 250. I am not sure what my weight is right now because I currently do not have a scale but the last time I was at the Dr. I was around 250. Lately I've been really down because I hate my body and I just want to lose weight. It's so depressing not being able to fit in any of my clothes. Half the time I have to resort to wearing pajama pants all day. Shopping doesn't help because I don't feel comfortable in clothes that do fit me. I hate my muffin top and I'm looking forward to meeting people who are going through the same thing as me. So, as a belated birthday present to myself I invested in an exercise bike and as of today I am going to start eating healthier. I want to be around for a very long time so I can watch my daughter grow up. I would also like to be able to keep up with her when she starts walking and not be panting and sweating because I am out of shape. I want to love myself and be happy when I look in the mirror instead of avoiding it.
  • Hello Tammy!! Welcome to the forum young mommy!;-) you have enough motivation to make all of your dreams to come true!! Good luck to you!
  • Thanks. It really helps to have people give me some motivation. Thank you for all of your tips Pattience. I'm looking up those books on Amazon now.
  • Good luck with the weight loss! Be proud that you had enough motivation to even begin I am 20, so I understand the pressure to look a certain way at this age. I gained weight because of medication and school, and now I'm trying to lose it. If you ever need support let me know. I'm here for you