It's my Birthday!

• So today is my birthday and at 36 years old I'm ready to focus on me. Just signed up for a great local HCG program and looking for online support. Past two years I've gained the weight following a rocky divorce and long, long commute to work. I'm at my heaviest weight ever and feeling motivated to do something about it. I want to keep this positive energy flowing with others trying to do the same.

Please let me know if you've had success with the HCG plan and/or where the thread is for others using this diet. I know it's controversial but it is what I am doing.

Thanks in advance for your time and support!
  • Welcome to 3FC, and Happy Birthday! What a great time to do something nice for your health

We don't support HCG here, due to the health controversies and FDA standing, but we offer a wide range of support forums, including general weight loss support. We hope you'll find the support you need for other aspects of your health goals

• Welcome!!!!

• Happy Birthday Sarah and welcome.

I don't know a lot about HCG but why did you choose it, given the controversies?
  • Happy Belated Birthday and welcome to the forum!

I had never heard of this until you just posted about it. I just searched it up and it's pretty interesting - not something I think I could manage, but I wish you luck on your journey!
  • Happy Birthday Sara!!

• Welcome to the forum!
  • Happy late birthday!